Blending extensive experience with an expansive range of plant sizes and technologies, we can customise a solution to meet all temporary water and wastewater treatment requirements.
Our emergency water fleet provides a range of brackish water and seawater systems, with pre-treatment, post-treatment and demineralisation options to deliver fit-for-purpose water.
We also provide a range of wastewater treatment solutions which includes MBR systems.
Our equipment is covered by Osmoflo’s ISO55001:2014 accreditation, which demonstrates the strength and maturity of our asset management systems and culture. This also provides us with the unique ability to offer a certified Asset Management framework.
Our emergency water and water recycling/water reuse solutions are ideally suited to a variety of applications to meet a range of short, medium or long-term situations:
- Any emergency water needs (breakdowns, increased demand, planned and unplanned maintenance, changes in water quality, disasters).
- Capacity increases during high production periods.
- Events where brackish water needs upgrading to potable water.
- Back-up during critical periods, plant upgrades and drought conditions.
- Improved water quality; adding to an existing system for polishing to a higher quality.
- Environmental needs; dewatering to meet regulatory discharge requirements.
Our 30 years of experience in water treatment, recycling, and reusing water gives us a unique level of expertise, process knowledge and proven systems to provide ongoing support in the following ways:
24 Hour remote monitoring via PlantConnect®.
ISO55001 asset management system accreditation that brings with it structured maintenance schedules and procedures carried out by our expert Service Technicians.
A technical support team of highly trained individuals who specialise in finding solutions to challenging water problems.
Pilot testing of water if required.
Extensive range of chemicals and consumables to compliment the plant.
With a global network of offices, we’ve designed and built an extensive portfolio of over 600 projects around the world.