Water Recycling and Water Reuse Systems & Solutions for Plants
Osmoflo provides complete, turnkey water recycling and water reuse solutions ranging from process design, fabrication and installation through to long term operation and maintenance of the treatment plant. When coupled with our water treatment capabilities, Osmoflo offers a whole-of-site water management solution for our clients.
Our approach is to fully understand the client’s disposal/reuse preferences and limitations, including regulatory requirements before commencing the design process. This ensures that all of our tailored process solutions are fit-for-purpose to meet final treated waste water quality requirements.
Utilising a range of technologies Osmoflo can produce treated water quality to meet any disposal or reuse criteria. This includes “Class A” or “Class A+” as specified by relevant environmental and public health regulators. Treatment to even higher standards utilising reverse osmosis can also be achieved with in-house capabilities.
PlantConnect®, our proprietary remote monitoring and control system run from our continuously manned virtual control centre enables optimum operational efficiency, reduced downtime and savings in running costs.
In common with the Osmoflo’s water business, Osmoflo water recycling and water reuse capabilities can service industry at large including the resources sector, oil and gas, defence, food and beverage, utility and municipal sectors.
Services provided by Osmoflo for Water Recycling/Reuse:
- Technology and costing advice
- Process and civil design
- Manufacture and fabrication of proprietary products
- Integration of external technology suppliers into bespoke process solutions
- On site water recycling and wate reuse options including
- Project management
- Testing and commissioning
- Civil construction and BOP
- Operations and Maintenance
- Asset management
Technology and Treatment Options
Technology and treatment options can be customised to suit the client and project needs and include fixed asset or container mounted transportable/re-useable options relating to the following products:
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Membrane Bioreactor (MBR)
- UF/MF membrane tertiary treatment
- Post treatment disinfection (UV, hypochlorite) to achieve sufficient log reduction
Additional treatment and process options can be developed by incorporating our capabilities with:
- Moving Bed Bioreactor (MBBR)
- DAF/GEM flocculation and flotation
- Advanced Stormwater collection, treatment and re-use including nutrient, oil and grease, and heavy metal removal
- Mechanical sludge dewatering
Osmoflo can provide the full range of commercial delivery options to provide maximum flexibility to suit the project and client needs. These include:
- Concession and take or pay based payment structures
- Fixed and variable term rental of containerised/packaged plants
- Rent to buy
Temporary and Transportable Water Recycling & Water Reuse Solutions
Osmoflo can provide all of our technology options in smaller, rugged container mounted units in sizes ranging from 25m3/day to 1,000 m3/day.
Build-own-operate, rental, rent to buy and EPC options are available and a fleet of units are ready for immediate shipment.
For all of your Wastewater needs contact the Osmoflo team today on +61 8 8282 9700.