Having one of the largest global fleets of emergency water treatment equipment, Osmoflo are able to provide immediate assistance for both water supply and dewatering.
Osmoflo have a number of large scale emergency water treatment plants available for fast track and rapid deployment projects. These plants can be mobilised to client’s sites anywhere in the world.
Osmoflo have a number of larger capacity “Desal Now” plants:
• 20,000 m3/day Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis
• 28,000 m3/day Ultrafiltration Seawater Reverse Osmosis
• 37,000 m3/day Multimedia Seawater Reverse Osmosis
• 56,000 m3/day Seawater Reverse Osmosis
• 90,000 m3/day Multimedia Filtration
• 100,000 m3/day Ultrafiltration
• 150,000 m3/day Ultrafiltration
Desal Now is suited to a number of short term and long term applications:
• Any emergency water needs - breakdowns, increased demand, planned and unplanned maintenance, changes in water quality, disasters
• Capacity increases during high production periods
• Events where brackish water needs upgrading to potable water
• Back-up during critical periods, plant upgrades and drought conditions
• Improved water quality; adding to an existing system for polishing to a higher quality
• Environmental needs; dewatering to meet regulatory requirements
Depending on particular capacity requirements, rental solutions are fully containerised or skid mounted, supplied with power and which can be equipped with Osmoflo’s proprietary PlantConnect®, offering 24 hour monitoring globally.
Strategically located globally, these plants can be quickly deployed to service a range of industries including:
• General industry
For any enquiries or questions please contact Bobby Watson, Manager, Rentals & Special Projects on:
Office (Australia) +61 (8) 82829700