- Osmoflo Water Management Pty Limited (‘Osmoflo’) is the owner and operator of this site.
- Content on this website (‘Content’) is intended for general use and may be updated and amended from time to time. Osmoflo does not warrant the accuracy of the Content. The Content is provided to you ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the Content and rely on it at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Osmoflo owns, and reserves its rights to, all copyright in the Content and design of this site. You may use this site for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property.
- Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, transmit, store, publish, modify or distribute the Content on this site, or create any other Content using Content from this site without obtaining the prior written consent of Osmoflo.
- Osmoflo Pty Ltd owns the trademarks Osmoflo, PlantConnect, Renoflo, Renoplus, Osmotreat, Osmoclean
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Osmoflo excludes completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the Content and/or any use of the website (‘Services’).
- Osmoflo will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of, or access to, this site.
- Osmoflo does not warrant that functions contained in the Content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Osmoflo or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or bugs. A hyperlink or reference to an external website does not, unless otherwise specified, indicate that Osmoflo endorses sponsors or approves any such website or content. Osmoflo makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external websites.
- Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
This website has been designed for and tested in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5
- Safari 4.0.1
The site has been optimised for screen resolutions 1024x768 and higher. Screen font-size can be altered by the user via their browser.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (W3C) have been followed with Priority 1 and 2 checkpoints met where possible.